Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day Auguest 16, 2023

 

Reeds at the Lake



 

 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

I took this photo last weekend during a walk at the lake. The morning clouds and the silhouette of the reeds struck me and I had to grab a photo. With the lush greenery of the wooded trail, this seemed almost out of place.

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 228/365

Red Glow and Orange Sunset Sky

 


I was this sunset a few nights ago. We've had some spectacular sunsets this year. Perhaps we always have wonderful sunsets - I just know I like photographing them. This one, in particular was different for me, in that there is usually a red glow OR an orange sky - this one had both, so for me it was special and worth the work to capture it. 

Quote of the Day: "Reality is not neat, not obvious, not what you expect." - C.S. Lewis

 


Comments