Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day August 23, 2023

 

Quiet Day's End at the Lake

 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This shot was taken last weekend at the lake. We were taking our kayak down (finally) for mooring and it was late afternoon - almost evening.  The winds were calm and the sky was very blue and cloudless. I was able to capture a couple of photos and I thought this one, with the reflection exuded "negative space" for the sky and water.

 

 

Photo of the Day 235/365

Sunset Between the Pines



 

Out on another walk, I spied the sun setting between our neighbor's pine trees. I tried to center the setting sun between them for balance, but nature doesn't always work the way you want. It was a wonderful sunset anyway. The summer is moving by quickly and soon the fall colors will capture my attention, so I'll enjoy these summer sunsets while I can.

Quote of the day: "Vulnerability is important. You can't let your skin get too thick." - Al Pacino

 

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment