Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day September 25, 2023


Autumn is Coming

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

This photo was taken in the "deep woods" in a local state park. The pair of fallen leaves amongst the green of the dark woods stood out. The leaves represented, the coming fall. I can't wait for the autumn colors - they are beautiful on their own and form wonderful backdrops for photography.


 

 Photo of the Day 268/365

Pink Sunset Sky across the Field

I took this photo last week while out on a "quick walk" with my youngest. We both saw the shot and she asked me to take a photo. This was the result. I did not point the camera (phone) towards the setting sun but to the north - and the colors of the sunset lit up the sky in pretty pink. We both enjoyed the colors.

Quote of the day: "The best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something to someone. - Will Smith

 

 


 

 

Comments

  1. I like both of these, but especially the first one. As you said, the colorful leaves against the background are a perfect indicator of fall coming.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment