Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day September 7, 2023

 

Where to Go Next?


 

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expression

This photo was taken many years ago. I was at a different job in a different city. I managed to capture this photo of someone trying to decide which floor to go to. I do not remember who this was or where they were going - it was like indoor street photography.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 250/365

Misty Summer Sunrise

 


This photo, shot last week, was taken on my way to work. I could not believe my luck with the mist rising from the field grass in the far valley. All that with the sun rising through the morning clouds. It was an easy morning to get a good shot and a great start to the day.

Quote of the day: "It is what we make out of what we have, not what we are given, that separates one person from another." - Nelson Mandela

 

 


Comments

  1. I really like the sunrise picture. The mists are cool, and so are the clouds streaking diagonally across the sky.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment