A Traveler's Diary

 All good things must come to an end and sadly my adventure abroad came to an end several days ago. But as photographers, you know that the memories are never too far because we tend to preserve them through our "clicks".

Needless to say, I too have clicked away extensively during this memorable vacation. I will not say the number of clicks that took place because no doubt a few of you will call mental health on me. But I will say it was way too many, hence weeding through them now, is a chore.

I am not going to bombard you, here, by posting all my selections of photos from my travels. Instead I am going to post only one photo from each section of my personal blog.


If you are interested...go take a look. Be forewarned.....it goes on forever! 😉

A Traveler's Diary-Begining Venture:Civitavecchia, Italy

Comments

  1. It does go on, but I didn't want it to end! As good as being there myself, especially since my back doesn't hurt from looking☺️. Can't wait to see more! (ps - my brother and sister-in-law just left from Southhampton on NCL on the France-Portugal-Spain cruise).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhh I would give anything to be on that cruise. Bet they come back with tons of stories and phtos as well.

      Delete
  2. This is so much fun to see, Camellia! It's almost as good as being there. Keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know anything about The Never Ending Story? This is going to be somewhat like that and eventually you will say "ENOUGH ALREADY!! 😂😂

      Delete
  3. What a trip! Looking forward to seeing more. Always enjoy seeing clickerations from different places. A real treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... great story time and photos! Keep on sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment