A Walk Around Santorini




Comments

  1. Oh my ... the food and the dessert!!! Enjoy reading about your trip. I am almost travelling already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb! Especially loved the videos.☺️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow fantastic captures very cool and oh wow that food thanks for making me even more hungry hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great set Camellia and I really like the shot above.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic, Camellia. The photos are uniformly good -- no surprise! I'll go back tomorrow and check out the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just back from my visit to the island thanks to your lens. Those white doors opening to the sea!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. To all up above me.....thank you for your comments. I really appreciate you taking the time to look at the blog. I know they very lengthy and at times when I am creating them I think to myself..."Here you go again one of those death by power point" presentations ( which is what we used to say at work when some eejit would take over a meeting and bore us to death). For me creating these posts ( whether someone reads them or not) is more of a hobby and relaxing moment....researching info based on the photo I've taken ( thanks to Google), reading other's take, etc. is all part of the pass time. My husband says I am doing this all backwards, should be researching first and then going and taking the photos, but what's the fun of that....this way it's like opening a present. Anyway, I am rambling on. I just wanted to thank you all for your kind words and taking the time to look around 😊🙏🏼

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment