Friday Forms + Photo of the Day October 27, 2023




Cloud Front from the Air

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

I shot this photo from the airplane on my recent trip to Kansas City.  My lead employee was with me and had scheduled a VERY early flight (we left Kansas City at 6:20AM) and we were tired.  However, the sun rising and skirting across these clouds, along with a visible front made for a very cool photo (in my opinion, anyway).

 

 

Photo of the day 300/365

Fiery Clouds at the
Edge of Sunset 

I saw the reds of these clouds reflecting while at my karate classes last evening and had to run out to see what was in the sky.  I saw these clouds and had to run back in to get my phone and snap a few photos of the the clouds and the surrounding trees and hills. I got lucky and another great sky was caught.

 

Quote of the Day: "Judgments prevent us from seeing the good that lies beyond appearances." - Wayne Dyer

 

Comments

  1. Yes, cool shot of the cloud and sunrise from the plane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Nancy said. For me, anyhow, it made my eye move from bottom right toward the top of the frame, and the transitions from one area to the next were cool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment