Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day October 30, 2023




Bee on Queen Anne's Lace

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

We saw this on our weekend away. We were at one particular covered bridge and the rain was dripping. My wife noted the bee on the flower and tried to get a shot from the other side.  I didn't want to keep getting wet so I took a shot from the backside of the plant. This i the shot I came up with. To be truthful - we were not even sure the bee was alive or not.

 

 

Photo of the Day 303/365
Autumn Colors Down the Creek

I shot this photo on our mini-vacation this past weekend, from a covered bridge.  The odd part about many covered bridges is that many do not have windows. However, most do have either gaps between the side boards or knot-holes.  I took advantage of the iPhone's small camera lens and used these to make photos where I could.  I got very lucky on this one as the sun was shining and the sky was blue. It was that way for only about 20 minutes before it clouded up again.

 

Quote of the day: "Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein


Comments

  1. The second shot is a beautiful fall calendar picture. The commentary on the first shot made me smile because my wife and I are often both angling for the best shot of a flower or sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not sure if he was still alive???? He was a has bee-n!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a bug day everyone is capturing bugs nice one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment