Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day October 14, 2023




Autumn Colors on the Trail

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo, from my archives, was taken at our local lake, on the lakeside trail. I hope to get back there while the colors are as vibrant as this, but you never know. I take photos to capture the memories, to hold on to the views and colors of nature and what is given to us. These colors and this day are memorable to me as a relaxing day with the cool temperature and colors of autumn.

 

 

Photo of the Day 287/365

Early Morning Streaks of
Clouds over the Fence

This photo, from a couple of weeks ago, was taken on the way to work. The sky was streaked with clouds of orange and gold. The sunrise was beautiful, but as I've been told, always look the other way to see what is given - and THIS view was there. The fence seemed to lead my eye into the sky and it was glorious.

  


Quote of the day: "Dear past, thank you for all of the life lessons. Dear future, I'm ready for you now." - Anonymous

 

Comments

Post a Comment