Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day October 7, 2023



 

Last of the Summer Views

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken a few weeks ago, just before the change of seasons. I was getting ready to go on a business trip and this view provided some level of peace and tranquility. The trip was the first long trip I've taken in years (air travel half-way across the country) and a little be of peace and tranquility were in order. We're all back now, but this view was one of my favorites.

 

 

 Photo of the Day 280/365

Dramatic Morning Clouds

Yesterday morning, I saw the sky lit up with colors on the way to work, but there was no hint that the sun would make an appearance. However, when I came around a curve and saw the huge clouds on the horizon and understood why. I decided to capture what I could and this was the result - the sun was definitely providing the color but the clouds, tinged with purple, were in the way, proving for a very dramatic sky.

 

Quote of the Day: "Your soul doesn't care what you do for a living." - Neale Donald Walsch


 

Comments

  1. Love the composiciĆ³n between sky, grass and fence, with the tree as a centrpiece. Also the way the white fence sharply contrasts with the grass.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment