Saturday choice

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy.
      I did try to message you on picture set up through FB Messenger but it seems not to have worked.

      Delete
    2. I am using very basic FB so do I have to activate messenger in my phone / computer? I don't even know if I have activate that....

      Delete
    3. You have to be "friends" for Messenger to work.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Thanks, John. I have sent download FB messenger. Thanks for your input .

      Delete
  2. Beautiful capture especially when enlarged.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As Camellia said, it really comes alive when it's enlarged. It has such a calm feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tom. Had to wait around for this whilst a young lady was posing on the bridge for her chap!

      Delete
  4. Cool capture love the reflection and lighting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment