Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day October 12, 2023




Being Shy

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expressions

This photo from my archives is one of my favorites. The little girl was so shy then. She did not want her photo taken and kept peeping to see if I was still trying to get her photo. She is not so little anymore and not so shy anymore, but at that time - ti was a very cute expression.



Photo of the Day 285/365

Sunset over the Big Valley

I took this photo a couple of evenings ago on a road trip. We pulled off on the side of the road at the head of a very wide, very rural, farm valley. The sun was just setting and the sky was just beautiful. If you look closely, you can see a number of farms spanning the valley.  This was show with one of the widest lenses I have and the "big sky" feel is very much in evidence.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Change is not merely necessary to life. It is life." - Alvin Toffler

 

Comments

Post a Comment