Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day October 26, 2023

 

Playing Music on the Boat

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expressions

This photo was taken from my archives. It was shot on one of our many trips to Acadia National Park in Maine. We were on a sunset cruise on the Margaret Todd ship out of Bar Harbor and this gentlemen was the entertainment. He was a great player and a good singer and was entertaining. I caught this photo just as he walked in front of the setting sun.




Photo of the Day 299/365

Wispy Clouds
Just Before Sunrise

This photo, shot yesterday morning on the way to work was almost a surprise. When I left my house, I saw nothing but clear skies. Now I like clear weather, but no clouds means nice color, but little of interest in the sky other than color. When I turned a corner, I found these wisps of clouds, so I got out the bigger lens and zoomed in for this pretty photo.

Quote of the day: "Intimacy is the capacity to be rather weird with someone - and finding that that’s ok with them." - Alain de Botton

 


Comments

  1. Wow very cool capture of the guitair player love the lighting and the colors well done

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment