Wednesday Minimalism

 

125mm, f7.1, 1/640, ISO1250

Comments

  1. If I may sir.... I am assuming you shot this in the dark outside due to the high ISO. And I am assuming you used one of those Ulanzi lights (and I know what they say when one assumes ๐Ÿ˜œ) but what if you had done light painting using a lower shutter speed and lower ISO. I am finding the front of the leaf a tad too distracting and the highlight on the leaf a tad harsh. Just my opinion and as you well know....beauty is in the eye of the beholder as is art ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may, my dear - and you never have to apologize to me for giving constructive criticism. That's all part of the sharing here. It was mid-morning on the boardwalk through the nature preserve. I love the patches of light among the shadows, but sometimes, it ain't much - hence, the high ISO.

      I keep the shutter speed high to reduce camera shake from my arms - that's what happens when your mid and upper spine has a lot of stenosis.Things just aren't as steady anymore - sad, but it's something I have to acknowledge and for which I need to compensate. I didn't see what you were seeing UNTIL I took off my night light setting on my screen. With that on, it doesn't appear harsh. Note to self - before editing and posting, turn off night light setting๐Ÿ˜ I just re-edited and will post "Camellia's Version" right now.

      Delete

Post a Comment