Friday Forms + Photo of the Day November 17, 2023




Stacks of Power Towers

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

This photo, taken earlier this summer was just a happenstance.  I was walking back towards our home when I noted the view of one tower behind and seemingly below, the other. I saw and believed it an interesting composition. I think it fits "forms" nicely.

 

 

 


 

Photo of the Day 321/365

Cold Frosty Autumn Sunrise over the Field

This photo was taken earlier this week on my way to work. The clouds near the horizon made the sunrise interesting and the clouds lit up with oranges and golds. The morning gave a foretaste of the coming cold temperatures - the frost on the fields and the bite in the air.  I framed the shot with a tree which had some remaining leaves. I like the curve of the lines in the field which seems to lead you into the sunset.

Quote of the Day: "Treat everyone as if they were a guest in your own house, because in reality, they are a guest in your own world." - B. D. Schiers

 


Comments

  1. I have POWER!!! Love the 2nd capture so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've "formed" some nice shots, there! The second one really does give that feeling of frosty mornings.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment