Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day November 20, 2023




Autumn Leaves and Sunset

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

I took this photo last evening at the home of our oldest child. He was changing the oil in my wife's car before a long roadtrip (you'll see later in the week). The sun was setting and the leaves of one of his bushes caught my eye.  The leaves were still yellow and I hoped that I could get a "portrait mode" shot with my iPhone and still catch the sunset glow.  I believe this show was the best.

 

 


 

Photo of the Day 324/365

Rowboat, River, and City Skyline

I took this photo this past weekend. My youngest asked if I had take any photos in this one town and I hadn't.  So, we decided to run over and walk around a bit to see what was possible. We had to cross a major highway (no crosswalk) but we managed to find a path down to the river.  At the end of that path was a little setup with a fire pit, some chairs, and this rowboat.  I found the whole thing quite an interesting find and decided to take a photo of the boat with the skyline.

Quote of the Day: "We are stronger when we listen, and smarter when we share." - Rania Al-Abdullah

 

 


Comments

  1. What Camellia said. The sunset is one of my favorites that you've done. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment