Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day November 11, 2023


Old farm down
the Autumn Lane

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken a few weeks ago in northern Pennsylvania. I crossed a covered bridge and found this dirt road leading into the hills. Up the road was an old farm - you can barely see the farmhouse in the distance. This little area reminded me very much of the area that I grew up in.  The dirt road, the hills, the colors...everything.  The scene was extremely nostalgic for me.

 




Photo of the Day 315/365

Autumn Morning Sunshine

This photo was taken down the road from where I live. it is a favorite autumn spot as the fields are on either side and the trees are always colorful in the fall. The morning I took this, the sunshine was coming through the clouds and was lighting up the trees and made their colors blaze into life. There wasn't much traffic that morning as it was after the morning rush so I could stop in the road and grab this shot.

Quote of the Day: "Remember your yesterdays, dream your tomorrows, and live your todays." - Unknown

 


Comments

Post a Comment