Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day November 12, 2023

 


 

 

Autumn Color and an Old Fence

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

This photo is my neighbor's fence, just on the other side of my driveway. I happened to look when I went out for a drive and wanted to capture the view with the autumn colors and the old split-rail fence that they have. The remains of an old garden fence in the shadows adds to the autumn mood, for me.

 

 

Photo of the Day 316/365

Autumn Sunshine down the Valley

This photo taken a few weeks ago on our mini-vacation was the result of exploring beyond the norm.  Most folks go on a Covered Bridge Tour and only look at the bridges.  In Pennsylvania, most look the same and I look for what's across the bridge, especially those that aren't driven on. This was one of those views.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself, for in the inner man dwells the truth." - St. Augustine


 

Comments

Post a Comment