Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day November 19, 2023


Silvergrass in the Sunlight

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

This shot was taken while on a walk a couple of weeks ago. I tried to make it before the sunset as it is much safer to walk on our country roads while it is still light. I saw the sun shining through these plants  and how they lit  up.  I tried to position it so the dark trees behind made it seem even brighter.

 

Photo of the Day 323/365

 Cold Sunset over the Valley

I took this photo last week on the way home from work. I saw the varied colors in the sky - the light blues, the yellows, the oranges, the deep blue hills, and the tiny bits of red. I had to pull over and take a few shots. The leaves are gone in this valley because it always catches the wind so it was cold to stand there and take this, but totally worth it.

 

Quote of the Day: "Walk your talk. Dance and sing to your music. Embrace your blessings. Make today worth remembering." - Steve Maraboli

Comments

Post a Comment