Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day November 16, 2023


Mum's the Word

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expression

This photo was taken during what seems like many lives ago. I was working in an other city and taking the bus. I had befriended this young lady and we had many conversations on the way to and from work. She knew I took photos and would make faces whenever I tried to take her photo. This would have been at least 15 years ago - I wonder about her now.

 

 Photo of the Day 320/365

Tracks into an Autumn Sunset

I took this photo on the way home from work last evening. The sun was just setting and the sky lit up with the sunset fire. The sky was not positioned perfectly, but it was close. The tracks really seemed to curve into the setting sun and the trees with leaves were still lit up with the glow of afternoon light. I really like how this turned out.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision." - Helen Keller

Comments

  1. I too like the railway shot.
    Travelling often brings us in touch with people who become a fleeting acquaintance, the real life 'brief encounter' type thing I guess. Some leave more of an impression than others of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's got happy eyes. It looks like she enjoyed your attempts to get a good shot.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment