Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day November 30, 2023


Fear

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expression

This is a selfie I took over 10 years ago. I was heavier and much younger then so I look very different today (grayer, for sure). I was in my studio playing with my lights and tried a few selfies and got goofy with the looks instead of serious. This was one of the funnier (to me) ones.

 

Photo of the Day 334/365

 Cold Day at Cape Cod
with Puffy Clouds

I shot this photo on our Cape Cod vacation over Thanksgiving. With the mostly empty beach, clouds, and the blue of the sky and ocean, I decided to try it in black and white.  I am very pleased with the outcome. With the wider lens, the sky seems to go on forever and the ocean is so dark and offset from the bright sand. It already brings back good (but cold) memories.

 

Quote of the Day: "Be thankful for the bad things in life. For they opened our eyes to the good things you weren't paying attention to before." - Kermit the Frog




Comments

  1. I have a few crazy ones of myself as well. I like the expression.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment