Tuesday Art + Photo of the Day November 21, 2023




Old Barn and Misty Trees

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Art

I've played around with many digital art programs and continue to do so. This was one of my experiments from a few years ago. I took a photo of a neighbor's farm and decided to use a couple of apps on my phone to manipulate it. On my iPhone, I believe the main app was Mokuhanga. This was the outcome.

 

 

 


Photo of the Day 325/365

Sun Setting Through the Trees

I took this photo this past weekend while my oldest was working on my wife's car. The weather was chilly a little breezy, and not a cloud in the sky. I noted, as the day wore on, that the sunset was coming on and noted that it was about to disappear. I went to the end of the driveway and got two shots of the sun before it slipped beyond the horizon, saying good night.

Quote of the Day: "When you dance, your purpose is not to get to a certain place on the floor. It's to enjoy each step along the way." - Wayne Dyer

 

 

 



 

Comments

  1. Very nice! I love the effect of the Moku Hanga app - thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment