Tuesday Art + Photo of the Day November 7, 2023




Raccoons on a Picnic Table

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Art

This photo was from our mini-vacation a couple of weeks ago. While visiting covered bridges, we noted that most of the one that could not be drive on, had picnic tables put inside for the public use. Many of them had been painted by local organizations. This particular table caught my eye as the raccoons seem to stretch on in the same direction and very well done. 

 

 


 

 

Photo of the Day 311/365

Autumn Afternoon down the Road

I shot this photo a couple of weeks ago while starting out on a walk. This view greeted me at the end of our driveway. The afternoon sunshine almost coming through the autumn colors of our neighbor's tree and the barn just down the road makes it for me.  My neighborhood has more traffic than I'd like, but it is mostly suburban with a little country thrown in.  I like it.

Quote of the Day: "Only when the cold sets in do you notice the pines and cypresses turning green." - Chinese Proverb

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment