Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day November 15, 2023


Autumn Leaves

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo was taken this past weekend. I was taking a wander through our backyard as a challenge to myself to see what was there beyond the familiar sights we see every day. I came across some leaves just hanging there on the same tree. The dark background helped the minimalist feel for this one.


Photo of the Day 319/365

Cold Autumn Sunset
over the Valley

I took this photo last evening after I dropped off my co-worker at her home. This is the view from her front porch.  I could not resist the setting sun, the clouds, and the blue hills. It is getting colder and colder as winter approaches and I took this from within my car.  I just backed out of her driveway and took the shot once I was on the road. 

 

Quote of the Day: "The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool." - Richard P. Feynman

 

Comments

  1. First Capture love the angle of the leaves, Second Capture Love the Rays of the sun going down on the hill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both photos are stunning. It's amazing what one can see when looking with scrutiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's two good ones. I wonder if those leaves would still be there if you looked today? The second one has the beautiful sunset and also some cool lines and shapes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment