Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day November 22, 2023


Gulls in Flight

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This shot was taken years ago, likely along the coast of New Jersey. The photo captured three gulls and it was not a composite. I got very lucky. I've held this one for some time without a venue to post it. I normally like to print my landscapes, but wanted to show this one and minimalism it is.

 

 

Photo of the Day 326/365

Tall Grass Just before the Dawn

I took this photo yesterday morning. I had seen some color as I pulled out of the driveway and was heading to work. I found a spot that was safe to pull over and walked bit to find different locations to shoot. I saw the grass swinging in the breeze and when it settled - got this shot. I liked it a lot.

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the life-long attempt to acquire it." - Albert Einstein


 

Comments

  1. Tom beat me to the thought....both photos are really nice. I especially like #2 because of the composition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment