Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day November 29, 2023




Soaring

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo was taken over a decade ago, likely in Maine or New Jersey at the coast. The gulls were flying and, as always, I try to pick out singles to make an attempt to capture. Usually, the photos are blurry or look bad.  This show is one of my best - they shadows are just right, the light on the gull is just right. It was a good shot and the only other things in the photo are clouds.

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 333/365

Moon and Pastel Clouds 
over Beach Grass

I took this photo over the Thanksgiving holiday on our vacation to Cape Cod. If you saw my post a few days ago, you would have seen an awesome sunset sky over the ocean.  This was the view that greeted me as I turned around. The moon had risen and was peeking out among the softly colored clouds over the beach grass. It was beautiful.

 

Quote of the Day: "As one goes through life, one learns that if you don't paddle your own canoe, you don't move." - Katherine Hepburn


 

Comments