Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day November 8, 2023

 

Sky Reflection and Ripples

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo is from my archives. I was wondering through the years gone by, last evening, when I came upon this photo. I know it was taken at our local state park's lake and it was taken as sunset.  The photo fascinates me. The clouds reflecting and the edges showing the trees give it context, while the ripples are so subtle - I just like it.

Photo of the Day 312/365

Autumn Colors and Blue Sky on the Road

 I shot this photo a few weeks ago on our mini-vacation. The colors were outstanding, especially when  the sun shown and the sky was blue.  There were times of blue sky and times of overcast skies. In many ways, it didn't matter, we were away and free of (most of our) responsibilities. The autumn colors were peaking as we went up and it ended as we were leaving.

 

Quote of the Day: "Past and future are in the mind only - I am now." - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj


Comments

Post a Comment