Friday Forms + Photo of the Day December 8, 2023




Circle View of Autumn

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Friday Forms

This photo was taken in November when my youngest and I were on a mini-tour of a local riverside town. I happened upon this freestanding wall adjacent to an empty lot. The "wall" had a round cutout that was obviously supposed to be there. I'm not sure why it was there, but I got down on the cold ground to try to find a nice view through the round "window". You can see the river in the distance and the autumn colors still on the trees. The circle alone makes it fit the "forms" theme.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 342/365

Trail into the Sunlight

I took this photo while on our vacation to Cape Code. We happened upon a Visitor's Center in Massachusetts with a nature trail behind it. We decided to see what was on that trail. It turned out that the trail was well over 1.5 miles long and meandered along an inland salt marsh, ponds (complete with ducks and geese), woods and just beautiful scenery. The only reason I took this is because my wife told me to turn around and this view presented itself. I'm so glad she said something!

Quote of the Day: "Do one act of kindness each day of the year and change 365 lives." - Unknown

 

 


 

Comments

Post a Comment