Monday Closeup + Photo of the Day December 11, 2023


 Lone Flower in a Wheat Field

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Monday Closeup

This photo was taken a few years ago at a farm in deep central Pennsylvania. I was out for a walk on the trails at a cabin I was visiting when I came across this little flower in the unharvested wheat field. To me, this also says autumn and harvest, and not just 'closeup'. 

 


 

Photo of the Day 345/365

Last of the Autumn Trails

I took this photo earlier this year. The colors and the lighting really caught my eye. Autumn is undoubtedly my favorite time of the year and I try to capture the colors when I can. This trail, at our local lake, is on the far side from where I normally hike so it was also a "discovery" for me. I hope you enjoy it, too.

Quote of the Day: "Every day I say to myself: 'Today, I will begin.'" - St. Anthony of the Desert


 

 

 

Comments

  1. Nice ones! I especially like the flower against the brown wheat. Your quote reminds me of a line from Neil Young: "You've got to move to start."

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment