My Favs of 2023

My goodness it is an exercise to pick one's best or favourites of the year!  What is most instructive is looking at them, analyzing and figuring what works for me.  Most are from my trip to the American SW under the aegis of MC2Photography, my thanks to Adam Bulley and Nick Hanson for getting me over the rocks!  The rest come from my urban life here in Ottawa.

There are fifteen of them, a fair clump, hope you do not get too bored.  Best to click and enlarge...enjoy!


 















Comments

  1. My godness Abigail I can see why it was hard to pick if this is just fifteen out of your other hundreds. Stunning!! Stunning!!! Stunning captures. I honestly can't tell you which I like more than the other. But if I were forced to choose I would say 6 & 8 because of the way the light and shadows are defined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Abigail! Your stuff is always really good, and the shots from the US SW are no exception. Like Camellia, I was really drawn to #6. The "people" shots are fun, too, like #7 and the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow fantastic captures, no favorites for me they are all nice captures where were the rock captures taken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Badlands of Utah, Monument Valley in Arizona and the Elephant Rock in Nevada's Valley of Fire.

      Delete
  4. ...and the congregation said "Amen!" I agree with everyone - my favorites are #13 &14.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular images Abigail. Impressive stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great set of faves, Abigail! Thanks for presenting them to us. Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  7. That must have been a hard pick. Personally number 3 for me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for your kind comments. Neat how everyone's preferences vary, I have had some interesting choices posted on FB. Something for everyone I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment