Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day December 16, 2023




Rainbow on a Stormy Afternoon

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This show was taken in early autumn on an evening shopping trip. The storm was coming in from the east and the sun was setting behind us. I took likely 20-30 photos of this rainbow and could not get it. My eyes said it was bright but the photos were dim. This was the best from the trip. It was really good that it was coming down on the highway.



 

 

Photo of the Day 350/365

Sunset Glow into the Clouds

This shot was taken in early autumn on a sunset hunting trip. When I took it, I almost removed it as there was no "subject" but I kept it. I realized the glow of the sun in the sky WAS the subject. I'm glad I kept this photo. The glow made the the shot.



Quote of the Day: "Good actions get good results in time." - St. Francis of Asissi


 

Comments

Post a Comment