Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day December 23, 2023


Sunrise Over a Frozen Lake

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was from 3 years ago when we actually had snow for Christmas. Snow always makes the season seem more festive (for me). My kids are grown so that part of the magic is gone and I have to make due with the remaining days. This was from a VERY cold season but the hike to the lake was so full of solitude and wonder.


 

Photo of the Day 357/365

Cold Sunset and Golden Sky

This photo was  taken from the driveway of a very dear friend. It capped off a great, if not cold, day. I had dropped her off at her home and was getting ready to head out when I looked in the rear view and saw this sight. I had stop, get back out and shoot this view. The brilliant colors only lasted a minute or two but so worth it.


Quote of the Day: "It’s only terrible to have nothing to wait for." - Erich Maria Remarque


 

Comments