Saturday Choice + Photo of the Day December 30, 2023


Morning Pink Sky
over the Harbor

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Saturday Choice

This photo was taken awhile back when we had a mini-vacation on Cape Cod. This view was from our porch on the first morning we were there.  I had no idea where the sunrise would be and ventured out to see what I could see that morning. The pinks were great, the sky was great, the location was great. We'll be back.


 

Photo of the Day 364/365

Winter Sunset Sky

The sun has been hiding behind dark and gloomy clouds since Christmas and I've been waiting for a sunset to try to photograph, since I had the week off from work.  The sky was beautiful yesterday and unusually warm for December. I managed to get out for a walk near sunset and was able to get a few photos of the sky. This show caught my eye - the colors and the clouds leading up and off of the horizon made it "the shot".

 

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Manipulation is when they blame you for your reaction to their disrespect." - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment