Saturday Choice


 I decided to make another photo book since the first one was so nice. This one is for my brother and sister-in-law's Christmas present and contains images from our Alaska cruise last summer. You can view the album here at Making Book - Again! 

It just came in this week and, once again, looks great. The only problem is I forgot to choose matte instead of glossy stock as I did in the first one. They won't care but I just much prefer matte to glossy.  Looks like #3 might be just down the road!

 

Comments

  1. Stunning captures and colors. I went back and looked twice. Did you edit the colors or are these SOC? Gorgeous!!!! Personally I think the fact that you made a mistake on the type of paper is a plus....the glossy makes them "shine" even more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! You may remember when I originally posted some images from that trip last year I was talking about the horrible light and colors - blue-on-blue. So, I did have to do some color correction on a few of them, but mostly it was tone masking . I never got some of them to a point I'd show most people. And the glossy does make them shine - I just favor the texture of matte. My next one will be flowers from my light pad collection and they will certainly be matte.

      Delete
  2. Looks wonderfull. It makes a very nice gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great images John. I particularly like 6 and 28

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment