Saturday Choice

 Since it's a choice day, I am going to post a photo which was edited in Photoshop using Ai.


Obviously you all know about the controversy surrounding Ai and this photo has a little to do with the controversy. As most of you know Photoshop is a very powerful app and one that has a huge learning curve. Everytime I play with it I learn something new but I am nowhere close to knowing anything worth anything.

I am not going to divulge how I used Photoshop in this photo until most of you have had a look and tried to figure out. 

Please do share your thoughts, as always it becomes a learning experience for me.

**************** Edit*************************

I read all your comments and here is the origianl photo



Peter was correct in thinking that I removed something....

The thing about using Ai in photoshop to remove an artifact now a days is that it has made life really simple. You select the "object" press the "generate" button ( you don't even have to type anything as far as "remove"/delete") and in no time the object is removed. BUT...like a spoiled brat Ai adds some sort of an artifact while removing the original. And it happens almost all the time. No matter how many times you go over the area... In this case the ladies have a bag/pillow case on their lap.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Comments

  1. Looks great - generative fill with the trees? In Photo Raw, I use the AI masking and denoise tools - saves me a lot of time. I prefer using local adjustments rather than the AI color/exposure enhancement tools because those just don't look like I'd edit the exposure. Wait, I have a style? That's scaryπŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well of course, I should have seen the woman you removed - I'm so blind🀣

      Delete
  2. Like John I felt the trees could be an add in but the light on them and the path in the foreground gives cause to doubt but I guess that could be a sign of a 'good fix'. Could be as simple as removing pigeons from the statue but also the two ladies left appear to be looking at something. Is it out of shot or shopped out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fancy! It came out great. The object in the ladies' lap is sort of random if you think about it, but no viewer is going to think about it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just find it funny that the Ai in Ps chooses to add stuff randomly. In this case I can see how one could possibly say that the bag on the ladies lap is actually the hair from the woman up front....but there have been so many instances where the Ai has just added something random...a brick, a chair, a hammer.....no rhyme no reason.

      Delete
    2. That will be the artificial element of AI thenπŸ˜„

      Delete

Post a Comment