Springfield, Oregon Christmas Parade 2023 Volkswagon Bus Club







 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Big Gathering there are others just some of the busses showed up thanks Peter

      Delete
  2. "The wheels on the bus go round and round..."

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are super cool, and Oregon seems like the perfect place to have a Volkswagen bus club.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I had bought one when I was young. Now they are pricy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tom you posted a coffee maker in the shape of the VW....I wanted it real bad, but apparently it was jsut a design never marketed. I love these old VW buses, been looking around for a miniature one to use fo a still life photo but haven't found one that suits me yet. I agree with Tom S. also it seems like always it is raining there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup its wintertime in Oregon We get this instead of snow hahaha I liked that coffee maker as well Have you tried ebay for a miniature?

      Delete

Post a Comment