Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day December 10, 2023




Autumn Colors by the Lake

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

This photo was taken in late September by our local lake, which you can just see behind the trees. The bright red colors in this photo caught my eye. When I backed up - I noted the framing of the other trees and it made it even better. It captures a really nice image of Autumn.

 

 

 

 


Photo of the Day 344/365

Bits of Autumn Color and Moving Water

I took this photo back in October on our trip to northern Pennsylvania for a long weekend. We were touring to see many covered bridges. We had a seen a rare double bridge when I came across this scene. It isn't grand and it isn't overwhelming your senses with color - but it is very subtle. The colors are bright but sparse - but the moving water makes the photo, to me, wonderful. I took at least 6 other exposures during the few minutes I had here but this one was the best!

Quote of the Day: "Embrace the glorious mess that you are. " - Elizabeth Gilbert

 

 


Comments

Post a Comment