Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day December 17, 2023





Sunrise Through the Woods

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

This photo was taken early yesterday morning. I noticed the sun coming up behind our home, through the dense trees that are there.  I went out on our back deck to see if I could get an angle to get the sun coming up through them.  I found it and this was the result. It isn't grand but a try at something a little different.

 

 

 


Photo of the Day 351/365

Pump House at the Pond

I took this photo yesterday while taking a celebratory trip with my oldest and his wife to Winterthur Museum and grounds. Even in December, the grounds are beautiful and we were lucky as we got a warm December day (for December) with sunshine. The scenes, like this, were plentiful but I've always liked this spot.

 

Quote of the Day: "Great thoughts speak only to the thoughtful mind, but great actions speak to all mankind." - Theodore Roosevelt 


Comments