Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day December 24, 2023




Winter Tree

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

We don't have snow for the holidays, this year, so I thought I'd go back through my archives to bring out some winter-worthy photos.  This tree, is by the road on my way to work, every day. I've captured it in autumn, spring, summer, and here, in winter. The snow just hanging on the branches made this one special. 

 

 

 


Photo of the Day 358/365

Wild Sky Just Before the Dawn

I shot this photo a few weeks ago and other shots in the series were more to my taste then.  This one seems, to me, to represent the coming day of Christmas. The glory in the sky, the colors, the reds, the golds, the ripples of color throughout the sky.  All call on what is to come. THAT is Christmas -hope in what is to come.

 

Quote of the Day: "It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere." - Agnes Repplier


 

Comments

  1. We don't have snow either nor the cold, but we do have the gray. Both lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first picture is a classic winter scene. Nice one! The second one is amazing. You seem to live in a land of daily beautiful sunrises and sunsets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the composition and lines from the fence to the horizon.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment