Sunday Nature + Photo of the Day December 31, 2023



Sun Trying to Hide in the Clouds

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Sunday Nature

This was pulled from my summer shots this year. I had a number of good "sunset" shots and this one had not been posted/published. Having the sun barely visible in the clouds made it look, to me, like it was trying to hide amongst the clouds. I've been missing these sunsets this season. I remember  that the wild colors we got were because of the Canadian wildfires - so maybe it's best NOT to hope for the colors - just the sunsets!

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 365/365

Sun Setting over the Creek
and on 2023

This was a VERY lucky shot. We were driving down from my in-law's home. After a long time spent cleaning and clearing things out. I wanted to capture scenery where I could. This shot was taken from a moving car and of the shots I was taking, this was the only one that turned out and it was a good one, for me. Happy New Year's Eve!


Quote of the Day: "Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." - Mark Twain.


Comments

  1. They're both good, and the "lucky shot" is really beautiful. You've posted lots of really pretty sunset pictures this year. Happy New Year's Eve!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment