Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day December 14, 2023


Sudden Curiosity

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expression

This was taken two summers ago at our previous home. The neighbors had, in addition to horses, a pair of miniature donkeys. Whenever I walked by they would watch. I found out that they really wanted to get carrots or other goodies if offered but stayed away otherwise.  But - they would suddenly turn their heads at once, if they saw that opportunity.

 

 

Photo of the Day 348/365

Band of Clouds at Sunset

I shot this photo a few weeks ago. There wasn't much of a sunset sky that day for a "big sky" view so I decided to use the telephoto lens to get closer to the horizon. This small band of clouds hovered close to the trees and I did my best to capture the subtle reds that were in that band of clouds against the bright blue.

 

Quote of the Day: "Friendship is the comfort of knowing that even when you feel alone, you aren't." - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment