Thursday Expression + Photo of the Day December 28, 2023




Waiting Expectantly

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Thursday Expression

This photo was taken at a close friends wedding. It was one of the last few weddings I shot as a semi-pro photographer. The bride was beautiful and I had taken photos of her on numerous occasions and, as happens in life sometimes, this turned out to be the last time I would photograph her. She was in the bride's "holding area" and I got this shot of her looking out, waiting for the sign to process. She was a beautiful bride.

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 362/365

Late Afternoon Sky Across the Field

This photo is from my archives - the weather here has been murky on the best days and rainy on the worst for the past week or so, so I decided to go back in time to nicer skies. This scene is about a mile walk from my home and I've walked there many times - the day I took this was beautiful and near to the same time of year as now. 

 

Quote of the Day: "Learning to be calm when you're disrespected is a superpower." - Unknown


 

Comments

Post a Comment