Thursday - Expressions

 

The Photographer - This fellow was first in line for the jazz concert and snared a front seat inches from the stage (the second picture shows the context).  During the concert he seemed to take lots of shots, using at least three lenses. The funny thing (to me) is that I never saw him take a photo of any of the musicians, not even the highly photogenic female singer.  Most of the shots seemed to be of the stage floor right in front of him.

I'm not being critical of him; in fact, if I took my camera gear to a concert I might do something similar.  Also, I'll bet he got some cool shots. I'm sorry he seemed to miss the highly photogenic female singer.


Comments

  1. Very weird! Must have been shooting the drum kit - I might do that, but it would only take one lens🤣

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he was not prepared to shoot an event like that. I only use one lens, if second one is needed, take a second camera

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment