Tuesday Art + Photo of the Day December 12, 2023


Owls on Display

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Tuesday Art

T took this photo some years ago while volunteering at a local fair-trade store called Ten Thousand Villages. The display was of toy owls and the random composition caught my eye. I took the photo on my iPhone using (I believe) Hipstamatic. The little shot of color on the central owl was, I believe, due to the app, and not the display.

 

Photo of the Day 346/365

Cold Late Autumn Sunset

This photo was taken last evening on the way from work to the karate school where I teach. I was on the phone with my wife when I spied that sunset sky as I drove out of the woods. The clouds were almost on fire and I put her on speaker while pulled off the road, parked the car and got this shot. So worth it.

 

Quote of the Day: "Fear builds its phantoms which are more fearsome than reality itself." - Jawaharlal Nehru

 

Comments

Post a Comment