Vintage Market

 Some years ago I bought a Russian Helios 44-2 68mm lens.  For awhile I used it and enjoyed the look of the images produced and then somehow it stopped working for me.  I assumed that I had got a lemon, easily done if I believe the info on the web, and put it away.  Thinking that it was time to get rid of it, I tried one more time - this time on my Fuji XT5.  Guess what?  It works perfectly, it must have been user error last time I tried.  So out I went into my neighbourhood to see what  I could find in the late afternoon sun...

It may not show up well on the web but I am quite taken with the vintage look of the lens, in addition I applied a Classic Chrome film simulation to the images.



 



 



Comments

  1. Wow nice captures looks like the lens works well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great Abigail - I've got a Helios 81-H 50mm that I use for the bokeh. Since it's manual focus only, I have trouble sometimes, depending on how my eyes are working that day.☺️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment