Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day December 13, 2023




Branch just Hanging About

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo was pulled from my archives. I took it while out hiking in the woods near our local state park and lake. I remember that it was taken in the late fall of that year. The twisted branches coming down and just hanging in mid-air caught my eye. As I recall, they were hanging at eye level and that level of vision really jumped out at me. I always liked this one.

 

 



Photo of the Day 347/365

Sweeping Big Sky Sunset
Across the Valley

I took this photo last evening after dropping off my co-worker at her home. This scene greeted me as I turned around in her driveway. I had to run across the country road and snap a few photos while the sun was setting. I was i the right place at the right time. I love sunrises and sunsets and this is a keeper.

 

Quote of the Day: "Few men have virtue to withstand the highest bidder." - George Washington


 

Comments

Post a Comment