Wednesday Minimalism + Photo of the Day December 20, 2023


Farm on the Horizon

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

Wednesday Minimalism

This photo was taken from our moving car last weekend. We were on a family roadtrip and, as usual, I noiiced many photo-ops along the way but we couldn't stop so I shot was we went (my wife was driving). In some of the farm country, I try to get "far shots" where the photo captures the "far away" scene - this is one of those. A far away farm.

 

 

Photo of the Day 354/365

A Single Blade of Grass Stands up at Sunset

 I shot this photo a few weeks ago on one of my "walks" before the cold and early darkness settled in. I remember wanting to get a walk in before the rains came and before it got too dark. It was very cloudy and the sun had set and I wasn't expecting much in the way of photos. I noted the red glow on the horizon and decided to try a few subjects out when I chanced upon this single blade of field grass and I managed to get it before the red went away and the rains came. I like the shot.

 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." - Wayne Dyer



 

Comments

  1. I like the shot too! That second shot is really cool, with the clouds, sunset, and the blade of grass in the foreground. It would have been good even without the grass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mood in that single blade of grass!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment