What a week

 It was a very busy week even a bit hectic. 

Work is chaos the traditional end of the year problems began early now. Many people sick, many still have holidays they have to take. and bosses who makes promisses we have to deliver.

Than as an extra, coming back from holiday I discovered we had a brake in , in the building. Luckely they went to the cellars and not upstairs. But there is damage and I am the one fix everything. Calling tthe police making the neccesary repairs so everything could close again untill the proffesionals can come in.

All by all this means I am running behind with processing of my holiday snaps.

So here is a quick one 


This is something , I know not to everyones liking. I found it came out pretty good.



Comments

  1. I like it very unigue, yea I agree what a week, but sounds like you ha a pretty bad one, yea I have always wondered why do bosses make promises at the een of the year

    ReplyDelete
  2. The silhuette form and the way the expressive hands are captured against the sky. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know my feelings about black and white, but this one is quite attractive. I agree with Geoff's comment, the expressive hands against the sky is very nice and I don't think in color they stand out as much as they do in mono. Hope life settles down for you soon 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gonna get color photos of the event, a lot of color. This one works indeed better in B&W. Next week will be better🤪

      Delete

Post a Comment