A special moment


 Somebody asked me this weekend, what was my best photo of last year.
I told him it is still on my camera, not downloaded yet.

A family coming to bring their respect, and praying. Luckely they did not see me.
I just had taken the photo and the litle girl spotted me and looked at me with an innocent face, like saying ,what are you doing.

I like this one very much, when I see it ,the photo takes me back to the moment I took it.
By no means a technical perfect photo, it was dark so the iso went up, just with my travellens not the light strongest lens. For me this is a good example of using what you have in your hand. and making the best of it. This one tells me more than some technical perfect photos. I find that is the way forward or must I say back, in this time of AI and powerfull gear. 
Just freezing that moment in time.




This is the moment she spotted me. I only could give her a big smile and she went on with her prayers.
It was a special moment.

For the color lovers among you , I post the color version down here.



Comments

  1. Great shots, Peter! The best photos are the ones you can connect to the experience of being there. Thanks for showing the color version, also. They are very different!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sense of experience is easely forgotten nowadays

      Delete
  2. The lighting is very impressive, especially in B&w.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment