Friday Forms + Photo of the Day January 12, 2024

 


 

Staircase at Winterthur Museum

Images Exposed

Daily Photo Challenge

 Friday Forms

This photo was taken on our Yuletide Tour of Winterthur. This show was in their museum gallery and is the staircase leading to the second floor gallery. This photo took some time to wait until no one was around to get the shot. I waited for 5-10 minutes until I got a clear spot.  I've tried shot before to no avail because there were just too many people, but this time it worked out.

 

 

 

 

Photo of the Day 12/366

Spotty Sunset Clouds

I took this photo from the car earlier in the week. I literally stopped the car and shot this from my driver's seat through the windshield. I was running late for my class, but the sunset was so pretty, I HAD to try at least one shot. I pulled to the side of the road and just took the shot - and this was the result. 

 

 

Quote of the Day: "Shut out what everyone else thinks, have the courage to follow your own bliss, and you will be immensely happy." - Rhonda Byrne


 

Comments

  1. Both of those shots look great, so the extra effort paid off! Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment